Iowa State University has one of the most prominent engineering programs in the nation. The College of Engineering offers 12 undergraduate majors and four specialized minors. Engineering Career Services helps employers connect with thousands of current students and alumni who are prepared to make a difference in the world through creative, innovative engineering solutions. More information can be found by following the links below, but please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Post Jobs: Access our online Career Management System, CyHire, where you can post jobs and review resumes 24/7.
- Hire Graduates: Through their educational and work experiences, ISU Engineers are well-prepared to make significant contributions to your organization as a full-time employee.
- Hire Interns: Meet with our engineering students who are looking for challenging, rewarding professional experiences.
- Participate in Career Fairs: ISU students and staff host two of the nations largest career fairs each year.
- Recruit and Interview on Campus: Increase your company’s visibility and generate more interest in your employment opportunities by recruiting and interviewing on campus.
- Connect with Students: Get involved in student activities and projects and see how their talents can benefit your organization.
- Partner with ISU: Explore the ways you can build your relationship with Iowa State’s College of Engineering to develop engineers, expand knowledge, improve technologies, and make new discoveries.
- Learn about Placement Rates, Salaries and ISU Demographics: View the success our students have had in finding employment and internship opportunities.
Dowload our Hiring Iowa State Engineering Students and Alumni Information Sheet for an abbreviated version of the information found on the above linked pages.