Thank you for your interest in recruiting from the College of Engineering at Iowa State University! Engineering Career Services helps employers connect with thousands of current students and alumni who are prepared to make a difference in the world through creative, innovative engineering solutions. More information can be found by following the links below, but please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Whether hiring for full-time or internship/co-op positions, there are several key recruiting activities that you are encouraged to participate in:
Many employers find that hiring students for internship and co-op positions is a great way to build their brand on campus and recruit for future full-time hires.
- Learn more about the benefits and requirements of the experiential education program
Additional Ways to Engage with Students
- Connect with Students: Get involved in student activities and projects and see how their talents can benefit your organization.
- Partner with ISU: Explore the ways you can build your relationship with Iowa State’s College of Engineering to develop engineers, expand knowledge, improve technologies, and make new discoveries.
- Learn About Placement Rates, Salaries and ISU Demographics: View the success our students have had in finding employment and internship opportunities.
- Learn About the College of Engineering: The College of Engineering offers 12 undergraduate majors and four specialized minors. This document contains a summary table of the College of Engineering majors, minors, areas of emphasis and research focus areas. It also summarizes information about our departments and their programs. Additional information can be found on departmental webpages and in the ISU catalog. Four-Year plans for engineering majors can be found here.
- Engineering Career Services’ Mission & Policies
Download our Hiring Iowa State Engineering Students and Alumni Information Sheet for an abbreviated version of the information found on the above linked pages.
Engineering Career Services 2014-2015 Annual Report
View recruiting information for the past year, including: Career Fairs, On-Campus Interviewing, Experiential Education, and much more!