Thank you for your interest in recruiting from the College of Engineering at Iowa State University! Engineering Career Services helps employers connect with thousands of current students and alumni who are prepared to make a difference in the world through creative, innovative engineering solutions. With the exception of career fairs, all employer services are provide free of charge. More information can be found by following the links on this page, but please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Whether hiring for full-time or internship/co-op positions, please take advantage of the following recruiting activities:
Download our Hiring Iowa State Engineering Students and Alumni Information Sheet for an abbreviated version of the information found on the above linked pages.
Additional Ways to Engage with Students
- Connect with Students: Get involved in student activities and projects and see how their talents can benefit your organization.
- Partner with ISU: Explore the ways you can build your relationship with Iowa State’s College of Engineering to develop engineers, expand knowledge, improve technologies, and make new discoveries.
- Effective Campus Recruiting Strategies
- Increase Your Company’s Diversity and Global Perspective by Hiring an International Student
- Learn About Placement Rates, Salaries and ISU Demographics: View the success our students have had in finding employment and internship opportunities.
- Learn About the College of Engineering: The College of Engineering offers 12 undergraduate majors and five specialized minors. This Engineering Programs Document contains a summary table of the College of Engineering majors, minors, areas of emphasis and research focus areas. It also summarizes information about our departments and their programs. Additional information can be found on departmental webpages and in the ISU catalog. Four-Year plans for engineering majors can be found here.
- Engineering Career Services’ Mission & Policies
Iowa employers may qualify for grants from the Iowa Economic Development Authority to help pay the cost of employing interns.
IOWA STUDENT INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
STEM INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Engineering Career Services Annual Report
View recruiting information for the past year, including: Career Fairs, On-Campus Interviewing, Experiential Education, and much more!