Engineering Career Services has quiet, professional meeting rooms available to use 9 am-5 pm, Monday through Friday. Priority is given to reservations for phone or video interviews, but you may use the space for studying if it is available.
Reserve a Room for an Interview
- Select the reservation option based on how long you need the space
- Select a Room to see the availability of that space
- Carefully check the date, then select the time to start your room reservation
- Enter your info and confirm the reservation
If you need an interview space for more than two hours at a time, reach out to us at email@example.com to arrange your room reservation. Please note that these rooms are not available during the Engineering Career Fair, Mass Interview Day, or official university holidays.
You should plan to arrive early so that you can test out your phone, laptop, and camera as needed before starting the interview. Students are responsible for bringing their own devices for virtual interviews.
If a room is unavailable, these spaces are available as alternatives:
- Parks Library: https://www.lib.iastate.edu/visit-and-study/study-spaces/reserve-study-room
- Student Innovation Center: https://sictr.iastate.edu/requests/room-reservations/
- Hixson-Lied: https://asc.dso.iastate.edu/reserve