Engineering Career Fest employers will be selected to participate based on their industry, typical majors hired, and the description of their hands-on, interactive display entered on the application.
- The cost for participating in Engineering Career Fest is $400 with up to 10 representatives (must include mostly engineer/technical representatives).
- Your registration includes a 10×10 pop-up tent, 1 table, 4 chairs, and an electrical outlet. If you foresee needing multiple outlets, please bring a power strip. Boxed lunches and parking permits will be provided.
- Display items must be interactive and engaging, limited power is available and displays may NOT include the following:
- Live animals or vehicles larger than a sedan
- Due to the nature of the outdoor event, TV screens are not recommended due to sun glare and limited power available. If a screen is critical to your display, please contact ECS to discuss best practices for utilizing screens outdoors.
How to Register:
- Log into your CyHire account: https://cyhire.iastate.edu/employers
- Click on the ‘Engineering Career Fest’ under the ‘Events’ section on the left side of your CyHire homepage. Click on the ‘+Register’ button, and complete the application form.
- After completing the required fields, click ‘review and confirm’ when asked. You will be directed to a review screen to confirm or modify your registration. If you do not click ‘confirm’, your application will not be submitted.
Applications will be accepted from July 1st through 31st.
Selected employers will be notified on August 1st.