Engineering Career Services is always looking for opportunities to educate students about career related topics. We are very interested in serving as a guest lecture when there is an opportunity. With our “Don’t Cancel Class Program” we’ll even fill in when an instructor needs to miss class due to an unavoidable conflict. One of our career professionals will deliver a career-related presentation and lead a discussion to ensure that students get all the education they paid for.
Some of the presentations we could bring to your class include:
- Preparing Resumes and Cover Letters that Result in Interviews
- Selling Your Best Qualities in Job Interviews
- How to Make the Most of Internships and Co-ops
- Work the Room: Career Fair Preparation
- Networking for Professional Development
- Job Hunting Strategies
If a topic you would like presented is not listed, we’d be happy to discuss your needs.
Please allow us as much time as possible to schedule a presentation; we receive many requests and do our best to accommodate as many as possible. To arrange a presentation for your class, please contact Engineering Career Services.