Engineering Career Services is always looking for opportunities to educate students about career-related topics. We are very interested in serving as a guest lecture when there is an opportunity. We’ll even fill in when an instructor needs to miss class due to an unavoidable conflict. To arrange a presentation for your class, please contact Engineering Career Services.
Some of the presentations we could bring to your class include:
- Engineering Competencies and Employer Expectations
- The College Recruiting Process and Job Search Strategies
- Preparing Effective Resumes, CVs and Cover Letters
- Interviewing Best Practices
- Networking and Career Fair Preparation
- How to Make the Most of Internships and Co-ops
- Tip for Success in Your Engineering Career
If a topic you would like presented is not listed, we’d be happy to discuss your needs.