Need advice on your resume, cover letter, preparing for an interview, reviewing an offer, or any other career-related topics? Schedule an appointment with an advisor in Engineering Career Services. We are here to assist you. To ensure that an advisor will be available to meet with you, we ask that you schedule your appointment using CyHire. Simply follow the directions below.
1. Log into your CyHire account
2. Click on the ‘Request a Career Advising Appointment’ link from you homepage
3. Select the ‘Engineering Career Advising (Graduate and Undergraduate)’ as the type
4. Click the ‘Check Availability’ button
5. Select the appointment that fits your schedule and ‘Submit Request’
In addition to scheduled appointments, drop-in hours are available during the semester from 11AM-3PM (Monday-Friday). Stop by 3200 Marston when it’s convenient for you, and we will help you on a first-come, first-served basis.
We look forward to meeting with you!