Iowa State offers more opportunities to enjoy your new college adventure. There are endless possibilities to meet new friends, get involved and explore your interests outside of classwork. We promote a campus environment that cultivates a sense of belonging, new discoveries and limitless memories. Check out what awaits you:
- A beautiful 1,900 acre campus resembling a national park that features amazing architecture, abundant green spaces, Lake LaVerne, historical treasures and one of the largest public art collections in the country.
- Robust cultural activities, performing arts and world-class entertainment on campus and in our city of Ames.
- More than 800 student clubs and organizations.
- Big 12 athletics and the excitement of Cyclone Nation fandom.
- More than 40 intramural sports (some you never knew existed).
- On-campus housing options designed to fit your needs and lifestyle, including a dynamic Greek community.
- Dining choices so you will never go hungry range from residential dining centers and food courts to cafes, restaurants and convenience stores.
- Excellent job placement rates, a strong experiential education program and one of the largest engineering career fairs in the nation – all supported by a Career Services office dedicated to engineering students.
Degree program brochures