Costs and Expenses
Funding and Support Information
Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
Civil, Construction, and Environmental Engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering
Materials Science and Engineering
Intelligent Transportation Systems
The College of Engineering has established funds to support students who have unexpected financial emergencies.
The funding is available on a first come, first serve basis with no guarantee of monetary award. The amount will not exceed the amount of need stated by the student and is available only once per academic year with a maximum of two awards during students’ academic career at ISU.
Graduate student eligibility criteria
- An earned minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0, and be in good academic standing
- Majoring in an Engineering discipline
- Must be experiencing a current financial crisis
- Must have an unpaid balance on the ISU U-bill
- Must have exhausted all other aid options
- Evidence of working with Accounts Receivable Office or Office of Student Financial Aid to attempt to pay outstanding debt
What qualifies as an emergency?
An emergency* is defined as an occurrence out of the student’s control during a semester which threatens their ability to remain in school, including but not limited to:
- Natural disaster
- Unplanned disaster to self or immediate family
- Injury or death of a family member
- Catastrophic event impacting financial status
- Or other demonstrable hardships you may be encountering as a result of the financial crisis you are currently experiencing
*Any emergency situation that has resulted in a financial crisis will need to be documented/illustratable, and further documents may be requested if necessary.
Requests for Cyclone Success Assistance funding are made by completing the application in OneApp.
Contact email@example.com with questions.