In recognition of outstanding achievement in advancing engineering science, technology or policy having national and international impact in academics, industry, public service, government or other venues.
Eligibility and Criteria
- An ISU engineering alumnus/alumna having received a bachelor, master or doctoral degree in any field of engineering.
- May receive this award only once.
- Must be able to attend the Homecoming Awards Ceremony to receive the award.
Please combine documents into a single PDF file before submission.
- A nomination letter that provides a summary of accomplishments of the nominee and other evidence that clearly demonstrates attainment of the criteria of the award.
- A brief CV/vita/biography of the nominee
- Other (optional) supporting material deemed appropriate such as specific works of scholarship, media coverage items, announcements and recognitions.
Voluminous nominations are not useful.
Submit a CoE Award Nomination