FIRST LEGO League is a program, created by FIRST and LEGO, designed to get children interested in and excited about science, technology, and engineering.
Iowa State Engineering Kids is a program developed by the Iowa State College of Engineering to inspire youth to pursue an education in science and engineering.
Project Lead the Way is a national program forming partnerships among public schools, higher education institutions, and the private sector to increase the quantity and quality of engineers and engineering technologists graduating from our education system.
The Office of Precollegiate Programs for Talented and Gifted’s goal is to match students with appropriate learning experiences while emphasizing an approach to teaching that underscores strengths and encourages high achievement.
The goal of Science Bound is to increase the number of ethnically diverse Iowans who pursue degrees in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
More at Iowa State
- ISU Extension’s Science, Engineering, and Technology (E-SET)
- ISU Extension’s I SPY
- Minds of Tomorrow
- Program for Women in Science and Engineering (PWSE)
- Project Lead the Way Iowa
- Taking the Road Less Traveled
- Toying with Technology
- Design Squad
- Discovery Channel
- Discover Engineering
- Engineers Week
- Engineering Education Service Center
- Engineering, Go For It! (eGFI)
- Engineer Your Life
- First in the Family
- Gender Chip
- Junior Engineering Technical Society
- State Science and Technology Fair of Iowa