For superior technical or professional accomplishments in research, development, administration, education, and other engineering activities. The Citation recognizes alumni/alumnae eminently known for their professional competence and creativity.
Eligibility and Criteria
Faculty members of the College of Engineering are not eligible for the PACE award. However, faculty members who have left Iowa State University become eligible after a period of five (5) years.
The PACE award is limited to those who have either obtained a degree in engineering from Iowa State University or who have been enrolled in a program leading to an engineering degree at ISU. Technical Institute graduates are not eligible.
Please combine documents into a single PDF file before submission.
- PERSONAL DATA
- EDUCATION (include institution, curriculum, degree(s), date(s) awarded)
- PROFESSIONAL CAREER (chronological order, significant professional experience, type/level of responsibility, duration, etc.)
- PROFESSIONAL/BUSINESS ACTIVITIES (include major career accomplishments, participation in professional societies, publications, patents, engineering licensure, consulting, committee service, etc. Show offices held.)
- CIVIC ACTIVITIES (Local, State, and National and include service clubs, religious institutions, elective offices, fraternal organizations, Scouts, etc. Show offices held.).
- AWARDS AND HONORS (college, university, community, national, international)
- PUBLICATIONS (books, journals, textbooks, technical papers and articles)
- LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION (no more than five letters + nomination letter will be accepted)
Submit a CoE Award Nomination
Dr. Huiquan Wu, Ph.D. chemical engineering ’01, 2017 PACE winner