In recognition of outstanding achievement in advancing engineering science, technology or policy having national and international impact in academics, industry, public service, government or other venues.
Eligibility and Criteria
- An ISU engineering alumnus/alumna having received a bachelor, master or doctoral degree in any field of engineering.
- May receive this award only once.
- Must be able to attend the Homecoming Awards Ceremony to receive the award.
Please combine documents into a single PDF file before submission.
- EDUCATION (include institution, curriculum, degree(s), date(s) awarded)
- PROFESSIONAL CAREER (inclusive dates, employer, title or statement of duties)
- PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES (include major career accomplishments, participation in professional societies, publications, patents, engineering licensure, consulting, committee service, etc. Show offices held.)
- CIVIC ACTIVITIES (Local, State, and National and include service clubs, religious institutions, elective offices, fraternal organizations, Scouts, etc. Show offices held.).
- AWARDS AND HONORS (college, university, community, national, international)
- PUBLICATIONS (books, technical papers and articles)
- LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION (Minimum three, Maximum five)
Submit a CoE Award Nomination