Date(s) - 23/10/2018
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Categories No Categories
MSE Brunel Information Night
Tuesday, October 23
Come learn about the engineering study abroad opportunities in England!
First Session: 5:00pm – 5:30pm
Second Session: 5:30pm – 6:00 pm
Learn about the MSE Brunel Summer Program. Open to all engineering majors!
Pizza and Soda will be provided!
Program Main Features:
- Six-week stay on the campus of Brunel University, Uxbridge, on the outskirts of London (40 minute subway ride to Big Ben and Parliament!), satisfies International Perspectives requirement!
- Housing provided in on-campus flats containing individual bedrooms and shared facilities (including kitchen!)
- 3 credits apply to a Materials Science class that covers the same material as the basic materials class Mat E 273, and satisfies the Mat E 215 requirement for Mat E majors!
- 3 credits apply to a class on Women’s Roles in Industry (satisfies the U.S. Diversity requirement!)
- Tours of industry and cultural/historical sites related to the classes.