Student Innovation Center
Hands-on, experiential student learning
A comprehensive fundraising effort
Expertly matching your passions with the College’s needs
CoE Facts and Figures
- Fall 2018 Engineering Enrollment
- Undergraduate students: 9,530
- Graduate students: 1,337
- Internships, learning communities, study abroad, 80+ engineering clubs and organizations and hands-on experience help shape student success.
- Average 95% placement rate six months after graduation with average starting salary of $62,000.
- $99.3M in research expenditures in FY17.
CoE Strategic Goals
- Foster an inclusive culture for our students, faculty and staff through effective programming, engagement and accountability
- Provide an effective and rigorous learning environment for engineering students
- Enhance the college’s research profile by conducting high impact research that is responsive to society’s grand challenges
- Develop diverse partnerships to help businesses, communities and the college prosper and grow