- Associate Professor
Main Office2132 Coover
Ames, IA 50011-3060
Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, University of Washington (2008)
M.S., Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Utah (2004)
B.S., Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Utah (2004)
Core Research Areas: Electromagnetics, microwave, and nondestructive evaluation; VLSI; high-speed analog and mixed-signal circuit design; biosensors
Strategic Areas: Materials, devices & circuits; bioengineering
Selected PublicationsGoogle Scholar Profile: http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=V7xU8rsAAAAJ&hl=en
- Y.Li, Z. Zhang, and N. M. Neihart, "Switchless matching networks for dual-band class-E power amplifiers," invited to IEEE Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, Aug. 2014.
- A. El-Gouhary and N. M. Neihart, "An analysis of phase noise in transformer-based dual-tank oscillators," IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems-I: Regular Papers, vol. 61, pp. 2098-2109, July 2014.
- Y. Li and N. M. Neihart, "Mathematical analysis of inter-band intermodulation for concurrent dual-band mixers," IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, pp. 829-832, May 2013.
- X. Yu. and N. M. Neihart, "Analysis and design of a reconfigurable multi-mode low-noise amplifier utilizing a multi-tap transformer," IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 61, pp. 1326-12-46, Mar. 2013.
- A. El-Gouhary and N. M. Neihart, "Inductor-based tuning in LC-quadrature oscillators: a comparative study," IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems-II: Express Briefs, vol. 59, pp. 548-552, Sep. 2012.