Andrew K Bolstad
- Adjunct Assistant Professor
Main Office3212 Coover
Ames, IA 50011
Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, University of Wisconsin (2009)
M.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Wisconsin (2006)
B.S., Electrical Engineering, Iowa State University (2002)
Core Research Areas: Communications and signal processing, nonlinear signal processing, sparse signal processing, compressed sensing, machine learning
Strategic Area: Data, decisions, networks & autonomy
Selected PublicationsGoogle Scholar Profile: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=-Yge2L0AAAAJ&hl=en
- Bolstad A, B Van Veen, and R Nowak, “Causal Network Inference via Group Sparse Regularization,” IEEE Trans. Sig. Proc., 59(6), 2628-2641 (2011).
- Bolstad AK, BD Van Veen, and RD Nowak, “Space-time event sparse penalization for magneto/electroencephalography,” NeuroImage, 46(4) 1066-1081 (2009).
- Bolstad AK, JE Vian, JD Chisum, and Y Suh, “An Array-based Compressed Sensing Receiver Architecture,” 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Phased Array Systems and Technology, (2016).
- Bolstad A, and BA Miller, “Sparse Volterra Systems: Theory and Practice,” IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP) (2013).
- Bolstad A, BA Miller, J Goodman, J Vian, and J Kalyanam, “Identiﬁcation and Compensation of Wiener-Hammerstein Systems with Feedback,” IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP) (2011).