There are several ways that individuals, corporations and foundations can provide financial support to benefit Iowa State University. Gifts may be designated to help specific areas such as scholarships or professorships, or may be contributed without restrictions to assist where the need is greatest.
There are several ways you may structure your contributions to benefit Iowa State and to achieve your personal charitable and financial objectives. You can choose one of the following options or a combination of these methods:
- Annual Gifts — The majority of these gifts are made via mail or through our student-staffed ISU Foundation PhoneCenter.
- Non-cash Gifts — These may include securities, personal property, real estate or gifts-in-kind.
- Matching Gifts — You may have the opportunity to double or triple your donation if your employer offers a matching gift program. Click here to find out companies participate in this program.
- Planned Gifts — These may include annuities, bequests, trusts and wills.
- Corporate and Foundation Gifts — Learn how your corporation or foundation can support Iowa State.
The ISU Foundation staff is available for individual private consultation. We highly recommend that you also consult with your financial and legal advisers when considering making a gift.
Depending on the amount and method of giving, you may qualify for membership in the ISU Foundation’s Order of the Knoll gift club. Several colleges and other university areas also sponsor gift clubs for their donors.
The Iowa State University Foundation respects the privacy of donors’ personal and financial information. The policy of the foundation is not to release information to the public about prospective or actual donors other than donors’ names, gift ranges and gift designations beginning May 1, 2005. The foundation will honor requests from donors that their names not be released, and will maintain the confidentiality of all other donor information, unless otherwise required by law.
If you have questions, please call 1-866-419-6768 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org