The following is a general timeline for 2012-2013 catalog production. For 2012-13, edit and approve courses in the spring-summer and edit department masthead and final curricula in the fall. More information will be available soon for training in CourseLeaf editing software. If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Spring – Summer 2011||Course Approvals/Editing (Departments/College)||Submit course changes via CourseLeaf; notify cross listed departments and colleges of changes if they affect programs and/or courses|
|Fall 2011||Courses/Curricula approval by FSCC||College report templates prepared by Office of the Registrar; CCC representatives present reports through Nov.|
|Narrative (masthead) changes and curriculum changes submitted via CourseLeaf||Approve masthead changes and curriculum changes via CourseLeaf|
Proposed Timeline for 2012-13
Now through June:
- Collect course changes;
- Review experimental course offerings to be included in the catalog. An up-to-date Excel list is available from the Office of the Registrar
- Identify editors. For reference download the editor’s list in Excel. Send names changes to either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- enter course data in CourseLeaf at training session(s) –dates to be announced.
- finalize course submittals and prepare proposed changes summary.
- finalize curricula and approve curricula and courses via college summary reports (FSCC). Edit narratives (mastheads).
November – December (end of term):
- Finalize and approve catalog by Faculty Senate
- Online catalog finalized. Present detailed calendar to FSCC for approval.
- Begin review for course changes for 13-14 catalog.
Leepfrog will be on campus to train editors in CourseLeaf June 28 and 29, 2011. Editors should be prepared to bring their edits with them at that time. Issues with editing in CourseLeaf will be addressed in hands-on sessions. If you have not reserved a spot, please contact email@example.com.