The following is a general timeline for 2022-2023 catalog production. For 2022-23, edit and approve courses in the spring-summer and edit department masthead and final curricula in the fall. More information will be available soon for training in CourseLeaf editing software. If you have questions, contact Jenni Keitges or Heidi Christensen
|Spring – Summer 2021||Course Approvals/Editing (Departments/College)||Submit course changes via CourseLeaf; notify cross listed departments and colleges of changes if they affect programs and/or courses|
|Fall 2021||Courses/Curricula approval by FSCC||College report templates prepared by Office of the Registrar; CCC representatives present reports through Nov.|
|Narrative (masthead) changes and curriculum changes submitted via CourseLeaf||Approve masthead changes and curriculum changes via CourseLeaf|
Proposed Timeline for 2022-23 Catalog Editing
Now through June:
- Collect course changes;
- Review experimental course offerings to be included in the catalog. An up to date list is available from the Office of the Registrar
- Identify editors. For reference download the editor’s list in Excel. Send names changes to either Jenni Keitges or Heidi Christensen
- enter course data in CourseLeaf at training session(s) –dates to be announced.
- finalize course submittals and prepare proposed changes summary.
- finalize curricula and approve curricula and courses via college summary reports (FSCC). Edit narratives (mastheads).
November – December (end of term):
- Finalize and approve catalog by Faculty Senate
- Online catalog finalized. Present detailed calendar to FSCC for approval.
- Begin review for course changes for 23-24 catalog.