- Northrop Grumman Associate Professor
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering (Courtesy)
Main Office2124 Coover
Ames, IA 50011-3060
EducationPhD, Electrical Engineering, University of California, Riverside (2006) B.Tech, Electrical Engineering, Institute of Technology at Banaras Hindu University, India (2001)
Interest AreasOrganic semiconductors, solar cells, nano-optoelectronics Core Research Areas: Microelectronics and photonics Strategic Research Area: Energy infrastructure
- Nalwa, K. S., Y. Cai, A. L. Thoeming, J. Shinar, R. Shinar, and S. Chaudhary. "Polythiophene-fullerene Based Photodectors: Tuning of Spectral Response and Application in Photoluminescence Based Bio(chemical) Sensors." Advanced Materials, 2010, (forthcoming).
- Miller, K., K. S. Nalwa, A. Bergerud, N. Neihart, and S. Chaudhary. "Memristive Behavior in Thin Anodic Titania." IEEE Electron Device Letters 31, no. 7, (2010): 737-739.
- Nalwa, K. S. and S. Chaudhary. "Design of Light-trapping Microscale-textured Surface for Efficient Organic Solar Cells." Optics Express 8, no. 5, (2010): 5168-6178.
- Park, J. M., K. S. Nalwa, W. Leung, K. Constant, S. Chaudhary, and K. M. Ho. "Fabrication of Metallic Nanowires and Nanoribbons Using Laser Interference Lithography and Shadow Lithography." Nanotechnology 21, (2010): 215301.
- Chaudhary, S., H. Lu, A. M. Muller, C. J. Bardeen, and M. Ozkan. Hierarchical Placement and Associated Optoelectronic Impact of Carbon Nanotubes in Polymer: Fullerene Solar Cells. Nano Letters 7, (2007): 1973-1979.