Phillip Harrison Jones
- Associate Professor
Main Office329 Durham
Ames, IA 50011-2252
Ph.D., Computer Engineering, Washington University St. Louis (2008)
M.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign (2002)
B.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign (1999)
Interest AreasCore Research Areas: Systems and controls, computing and networking systems, embedded systems, system on chip architectures Strategic Areas: Cyber Infrastructure; data, decisions, networks & autonomy
- Gupte, Adwait and Phillip Jones. An Evaluation of a Slice Fault Aware Tool Chain. In Proc. Design, Automation, and Test in Europe, Dresden, Germany, March 8-12, 2010: 1803-1808.
- Gupte, Adwait and Phillip H. Jones. Hotspot Mitigation Using Dynamic Partial Reconfiguration for Improved Performance. In Proc. IEEE International Conference on Reconfigurable Computing and FPGAs, Cancun, Mexico, December 9-11, 2009: 89-94.
- Jones, Phillip H., James Moscola, Young H. Cho, and John W. Lockwood. Adaptive Thermoregulation for Applications on Reconfigurable Devices, In Proc. IEEE International Conference on Field Programmable Logic and Applications, Amsterdam, Netherlands, August 27-29, 2007.?
- Jones, Phillip H., Young H. Cho, and John W. Lockwood. Dynamically Optimizing FPGA Applications by Monitoring Temperature and Workloads, In Proc. IEEE International Conference on VLSI Design, Bangalore, India, January 6-10, 2007. ?
- Jones, Phillip H., Young H. Cho, and John W. Lockwood. An Adaptive Frequency Control Method Using Thermal Feedback for Reconfigurable Hardware Applications, In Proc. IEEE International Conference on Field Programmable Technology, Bangkok, Thailand, December 13-15, 2006.