- Associate Professor
Main Office2126 Coover
Ames, IA 50011-3060
EducationPhD, Electrical Engineering, Lehigh University (2006) MS, Electrical Engineering, Lehigh University (2001) BTech, Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (1999)
Interest AreasMicrofluidics, bioelectronics, bioMEMS, behavioral neuroscience Core Research Area: Microelectronics and photonics; Bioengineering Strategic Research Area: Bioengineering
- Taejoon Kong, Riley Brien, Zach Njus, Upender Kalwa, and Santosh Pandey, “Motorized actuation system to perform droplet operations on printed plastic sheets”, Lab on Chip, 16, 1861-1872 (2016).
- Augustine Q. Beeman, Zach L. Njus, Santosh Pandey, and Gregory L. Tylka, “Chip Technologies for Screening Chemical and Biological Agents against Plant-Parasitic Nematodes”, Phytopathology, 106 (12), 1563-1571 (2016).
- Jenifer Saldanha, Santosh Pandey, and JoAnne Powell-Coffman, “The effects of short-term hypergravity on Caenorhabditis elegans”, Life Sciences in Space Research, 10, 38-46 (2016).
- Yifei Wang, Yin Huang, Jingxuan Sun, Santosh Pandey, and Meng Lu, “Guided-mode-resonance-
enhanced measurement of thin-film absorption”, Optics Express, Vol. 23, Issue 22, pp. 28567-28573 (2015).
- Zach Njus, Douglas Feldmann, Riley Brien, Taejoon Kong, Upender Kalwa, Santosh Pandey, “Characterizing the Effect of Static Magnetic Fields on C. elegans Using Microfluidics”, Advances in Bioscience and Biotechnology, Vol. 6, No. 9, pp. 583-591 (2015).