- Associate Professor
Main Office2132 Coover
Ames, IA 50011-3060
EducationPhD, Electrical Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle (2008) MS, Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Utah, Salt Lake City (2004) BS, Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Utah, Salt Lake City (2004)
Interest AreasRadio-frequency analog and mixed-signal IC design, MIMO, cognitive radio Core Research Area: VLSI Strategic Research Area: Small-Scale Technology
- Y.Li, Z. Zhang, and N. M. Neihart, "Switchless matching networks for dual-band class-E power amplifiers," invited to IEEE Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, Aug. 2014.
- A. El-Gouhary and N. M. Neihart, "An analysis of phase noise in transformer-based dual-tank oscillators," IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems-I: Regular Papers, vol. 61, pp. 2098-2109, July 2014.
- Y. Li and N. M. Neihart, "Mathematical analysis of inter-band intermodulation for concurrent dual-band mixers," IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, pp. 829-832, May 2013.
- X. Yu. and N. M. Neihart, "Analysis and design of a reconfigurable multi-mode low-noise amplifier utilizing a multi-tap transformer," IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 61, pp. 1326-12-46, Mar. 2013.
- A. El-Gouhary and N. M. Neihart, "Inductor-based tuning in LC-quadrature oscillators: a comparative study," IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems-II: Express Briefs, vol. 59, pp. 548-552, Sep. 2012.