- Assistant Professor
Main Office2132 Coover
Ames, IA 50011-3060
PhD, Electrical Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle (2008)
MS, Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Utah, Salt Lake City (2004)
BS, Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Utah, Salt Lake City (2004)
Radio-frequency analog and mixed-signal IC design, MIMO, cognitive radio
Core Research Area: VLSI
Strategic Research Area: Small-Scale Technology
- A. El-Gouhary and N. M. Neihart, “Inductor-based tuning in LC-quadrature oscillators: a comparative study,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems-II: Express Briefs, vol. 59, pp. 548-552, Sep. 2012.
- N. M. Neihart, J. Brown, and X. Yu, “A dual-band 2.45/6 GHz CMOS LNA utilizing a dual-resonant transformer-based matching network,” IEEE Transaction on Circuits and Systems-I: Regular Papers, vol. 59, pp. 1743-1751, Aug. 2012.
- X. Yu and N. M. Neihart, “A 2-11 GHz reconfigurable multi-mode LNA in 0.13m CMOS,” IEEE Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit Symposium, pp. 475-478, June 2012.
- X. Yu and N. M. Neihart, “Design and characterization of symmetric multi-tap transformers,” IEEE Intl. Symposium on Circuits and Systems, pp. 954-957, May 2012.
- J. L. Brown and N. M. Neihart, “An analytical study of a magnetically tuned matching network,” IEEE Intl. Symposium on Circuits and Systems, pp. 1979-1982, May 2012.