- Assistant Professor
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Main Office305 Durham Center
- PhD, Electrical Engineering, University of Illinois, 2008
- MS, Electrical Engineering, University of Illinois, 2006
- BS, University of Science and Technology of China, 2002
Interest AreasOptical sensors, Biomedical imaging, Sensors for molecular diagnostics, Photonic devices Strategic Research Area: Bioengineering
- M. Lu, S.-J. Park, J. G. Eden, and B. T. Cunningham, "Microplasma devices and arrays fabricated by plastic-based replica molding," Journal of Microelectromechanical System, Vol. 16, No. 6, 2007
- M. Lu, S. S. Choi, U. Irfan, and B. T. Cunningham, "Plastic distributed feedback laser biosensor," Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 93, 261502, 2008.
- A. Pokhriyal, M. Lu, V. Chaudhery, C. S. Huang, S. Schulz, and B. T. Cunningham, "Photonic crystal enhanced fluorescence using quartz substrate to reduce limits of detection," Optics Express, Vol. 18, Iss. 24, 2010.
- C. Ge, M. Lu, S. George, A. Pokhriyal, C. Siu, C. J. Wagner, J. G. Eden, and B. T. Cunningham, "Label-free biosensor based on external cavity laser," Lab on a Chip, accepted, Jan. 2013.