- Associate Professor
- Industrial & Manufacturing Systems Engineering
Main Office3016 Black Engr
Ames, IA 50011-2164
- PhD, Industrial Engineering, University of Pittsburgh, 2007
- BE, Automation, University of Science and Technology of China, 2003
- BS, Management Science, University of Science and Technology of China, 2003
Interest AreasInverse optimization, mathematical program with equilibrium constraints, integer programming, and game theory Core Research Area: Electric power and energy systems Strategic Research Area: Energy infrastructure
- Mohammad Rahdar, Lizhi Wang, and Guiping Hu, "A tri-level optimization model for inventory control with uncertain demand and lead time", International Journal of Production Economics, vol.195, p.96-195, 2018. [pdf]
- John Cameron, Ye Han, William Beavis, and Lizhi Wang, "Systematic design for trait introgression projects," to appear in Theoretical and Applied Genetics, 2017.
- Shiyang Huang, Guiping Hu, Carrie Chennault, Liu Su, Elke Brandes, Emily Heaton, Lisa Schulte-Moore, Lizhi Wang, and John Tyndall, "An agent-based simulation model of farmer decision making on bioenergy crop adoption," Energy, vol. 115(1), p. 1188-1201, 2016.
- Ye Shi, Yugang Yu, and Lizhi Wang, "Operational impact on the environment: Managing service systems with environmental deterioration," International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 170(A), p. 310-320, 2015.
- Guiping Hu, Lizhi Wang, Yihsu Chen, and Bopaya Bidanda, "An oligopoly model to analyze the market and social welfare for green manufacturing industry," Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 85, p. 94-103, 2014.
- Mohammad Rahdar, Lizhi Wang, and Guiping Hu, "Potential competition for biomass between biopower and biofuel under RPS and RFS2," Applied Energy, vol. 119, p. 10-20, 2014.
- Zhaoyang Duan, Brittni Gutierrez, and Lizhi Wang, "Forecasting plug-in electric vehicles sales and the diurnal recharging load curve," IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 5(1), p. 527-535, 2014.