- Mehl Professor
Main Office2218 Coover
Ames, IA 50011-3060
Ph.D., Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (1998)
MTech, Computer Technology, Indian Institute of Technology (1993)
B.E., Computer Science and Engineering, Bharathidasan University Trichirapalli (1989)
Core Research Areas: Computing and networking systems, secure and reliable computing, electric power and energy systems, software systems, cyber-physical systems security of smart grid, cyber security, real-time systems
Strategic Areas: Cyber infrastructure; energy infrastructure
- A. Hahn, A. Ashok, S. Siddharth, and G. Manimaran, "Cyber-Physical Security Testbeds: Architecture, Application, and Evaluation for Smart Grid," IEEE Trans. on Smart Grid, 2013, in press.
- S. Sridhar, A. Hahn, and G. Manimaran, “Cyber-Physical Security for Electric Power Grid," Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 100, no. 1, pp. 210-224, Jan. 2012.
- C.-W. Ten, G. Manimaran, and C.-C. Liu, “Cybersecurity for critical infrastructures: Attack and defense modeling," IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics - Part A, vol.40, no.4, pp.853-865, July 2010.
- G. Sudha Anil Kumar, G. Manimaran, and Z. Wang, “End-to-end energy management in networked real-time embedded systems," IEEE Trans. on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 19, no. 11, pp. 1498-1510, Nov. 2008.
- C.-W. Ten, C.-C. Liu, and G. Manimaran, “Vulnerability assessment of cybersecurity for SCADA systems," IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 1836-1846, Nov. 2008.