Diane T. Rover
- University Professor
Main Office333 Durham
Ames, IA 50011-2252
Interest AreasEmbedded systems, reconfigurable hardware, integrated program development and performance environments for parallel and distributed systems, visualization, performance monitoring and evaluation, engineering education
Core Research Areas: Computing and Network Systems; software systems
Strategic Research Area: Cyber infrastructure
- Rover D, Ullerich C, Scheel R, Tillman J, Whipple C. Advantages of Agile Methodologies for Software and Product Development in a Capstone Design Project. IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference, October 2014, Madrid, Spain.
- Awatramani M, Zambreno J, Rover D. Perf-Sat: Runtime Detection of Performance Saturation for GPGPU Applications. 10th International Workshop on Scheduling and Resource Management for Parallel and Distributed Systems (in conjunction with ICPP14), September 2014.
- Laugerman M, Mickelson S, Shelley M, Rover D. The engineering admissions partnership program: a navigation strategy for community college students seeking a pathway into engineering. International Journal of Engineering Education. November/December 2013, 29(6).
- Rover D, Mickelson S, Hartmann B, Rehmann C, Jacobson D, Kaleita A, Shelley M, Ryder A, Laingen M, Bruning M. Engineer of 2020 outcomes and the student experience. Proc. 2013 ASEE/IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference, October 2013.
- Rover DT, Mercado R, Zhang Z, Shelley M, Helvick D. Reflections on teaching and learning in an advanced undergraduate course in embedded systems. IEEE Transactions on Education. August 2008, 51(3):400-12.