Main Office3214 Coover
Ames, IA 50011-3060
EducationPh.D., Electrical Engineering, University of Michigan (2004)
Interest AreasCore Research Areas: computing and networking systems, secure and reliable computing, information assurance, cyber security, wireless networking and mobile computing, sensor networks and internet of things Strategic Areas: Cyber Infrastructure; data, decisions, networks & autonomy
- Yang, Guanqun and Daji Qiao. Barrier Information Coverage with Wireless Sensors. In Proc. IEEE Conference on Computer Communications, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, April 19-25, 2009: 918-926.
- Chen, Xi, Prateek Gangwal, and Daji Qiao. Practical Rate Adaptation in Mobile Environments. In Proc. IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing, Galveston, TX, March 9-13, 2009: 204-213.
- Qiao, D., S. Choi, and K. G. Shin. Interference Analysis and Transmit Power Control in IEEE 802.11a/h Wireless LANs. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking 15, no. 5, (October 2007): 1007-1020.
- Shukla, V. and D. Qiao. Distinguishing Data Transience from False Injection in Sensor Networks. In Proc. IEEE Communications Society Conference on Sensor Mesh and Ad Hoc Communications and Networks, San Diego, CA, June 18-21, 2007.
- Mo, W., D. Qiao, and Z. Wang. Lifetime Maximization of Sensor Networks Under Connectivity and k-Coverage Constraints. In Proc. IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems, San Francisco, CA, June 18-20, 2006.