Chris Chong-Nuen Chu
- Associate Professor
Main Office331 Durham
Ames, IA 50011-2252
EducationPhD, Computer Science, University of Texas at Austin (1999); MS, Computer Science, University of Texas at Austin (1994); BS, Computer Science, University of Hong Kong, China (1993)
Interest AreasInterconnect optimization, placement, and routing of VLSI circuits; Core Research Areas: VLSI, computing and networking systems; Strategic Research Area: Small-Scale Technology
- Zhang, Yanheng and Chris Chu. CROP: Fast and Effective Congestion Refinement of Placement. In Proc. IEEE/ACM International Conference on Computer-Aided Design, San Jose, CA, November 2-9, 2009: 344-350.
- Yan, Jackey Z. and Chris Chu. DeFer: Deferred Decision Making Enabled Fixed-Outline Floor planner. In Proc. IEEE/ACM Design Automation Conference, Anaheim, CA, June 8-13, 2008: 161-166.
- Chu, C. and Y. C.Wong. FLUTE: Fast Lookup Table-based Rectilinear Steiner Minimal Tree Algorithm for VLSI Design. IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design 27, no. 1, (January 2008): 70-83.
- Viswanathan, N., G. J. Nam, C. Alpert, P. Villarrubia, H. Ren and C. Chu. RQL: Global Placement via Relaxed Quadratic Spreading and Linearization. IEEE/ACM Design Automation Conference, San Diego, CA, June 4-8, 2007, 453-458.
- Pan, M. and C. Chu. IPR: An Integrated Placement and Routing Algorithm. In Proc. IEEE/ACM Design Automation Conference, San Diego, CA, June 4-8, 2007: 59-62.