- Associate Professor
Main Office3119 Coover
Ames, IA 50011-3060
EducationPhD, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of Illinois at Chicago (2001); MS, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of Illinois at Chicago (1997); Dipl Ing, Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade, Yugoslavia (1995)
Interest AreasStatistical signal processing theory and applications; Core Research Area: Communications and signal processing; Strategic Research Area: Distributed sensing and decision making
- R. Gu and A. Dogandžić, “Blind X-ray CT image reconstruction from polychromatic Poisson measurements,” IEEE Trans. Comput. Imag., vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 150–165, 2016. A brief video presentation.
- Z. Song and A. Dogandzic, “A max-product EM algorithm for reconstructing Markov-tree sparse signals from compressive samples,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 61, no. 23, pp. 5917–5931, 2013.
- K. Qiu and A. Dogandzic, "Sparse signal reconstruction via ECME hard thresholding". IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 60, pp. 4551-4569, Sep. 2012.
- Qiu, K. and A. Dogandzic. "Variance-component Based Sparse Signal Reconstruction and Model Selection". IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing 58, (June 2010): 2935-2952.
- R. Gu and A. Dogandžić, “Projected Nesterov’s proximal-gradient algorithm for sparse signal recovery,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process., 2017, [doi].