- Associate Professor
Main Office3119 Coover
Ames, IA 50011-3060
PhD, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of Illinois at Chicago (2001);
MS, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of Illinois at Chicago (1997);
Dipl Ing, Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade, Yugoslavia (1995)
Statistical signal processing theory and applications;
Core Research Area: Communications and signal processing;
Strategic Research Area: Distributed sensing and decision making
- R. Gu and A. Dogandžić, “Blind X-ray CT image reconstruction from polychromatic Poisson measurements,” IEEE Trans. Comput. Imag., vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 150–165, 2016.
- Z. Song and A. Dogandzic, “A max-product EM algorithm for reconstructing Markov-tree sparse signals from compressive samples,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 61, no. 23, pp. 5917–5931, 2013.
- K. Qiu and A. Dogandzic, "Sparse signal reconstruction via ECME hard thresholding". IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 60, pp. 4551-4569, Sep. 2012.
- Qiu, K. and A. Dogandzic. "Variance-component Based Sparse Signal Reconstruction and Model Selection". IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing 58, (June 2010): 2935-2952.
- Dogandzic, A. and K. Qiu. "Decentralized Random-field Estimation for Sensor Networks Using Quantized Spatially Correlated Data and Fusion-center Feedback." IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing 56, (December 2008): 6069-6085.