How to Change your Degree Program
If you are interested in changing your degree program within the College of Engineering or out of the College you will need to follow the below steps.
- Please see your adviser
- With your adviser, you will fill out a File Transmittal Form
- Walk your paperwork to your college office and meet with someone in classification (if you are a student athlete, you must first meet with your athletics academic adviser)
- If you are changing within the college, you will walk your paperwork to your new adviser and are finished, if you are changing colleges continue to step 5
- If you are changing colleges, walk your paperwork to your new college’s classification office
- Once the new college has approved your change, you will meet with your new adviser
Please note, if you are changing your degree program and are currently a duel degree/major, you will also need to provide a new Multiple Curricula/Multiple Degree form in order to continue progress towards both degrees. If you would like to cancel your second degree you must also provide a completed Multiple Curricula/Multiple Degree form.