2520 Osborn Dr.
Ames, IA 500111046
Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, University of Illinois (2008)
M.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Illinois (2006)
B.S., University of Science and Technology of China (2002)
Core Area(s): Electromagnetics, microwave, and nondestructive evaluation; microelectronics and photonics
Department’s Strategic Area(s): Materials, devices & circuits; bioengineering
Google Scholar Profile: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=caYyccYAAAAJ&hl=en
- Monshat, Hosein, Longju Liu, John McClelland, Rana Biswas, and Meng Lu. “Infrared emission of a freestanding plasmonic membrane.” Applied Physics Letters 112, no. 3 (2018): 031104.
- Zhao, Yunfei, Mingfeng Cao, John F. McClelland, Zengyi Shao, and Meng Lu. “A photoacoustic immunoassay for biomarker detection.” Biosensors and Bioelectronics 85 (2016): 261-266.
- Wang, Yifei, Jiming Song, Liang Dong, and Meng Lu. “Optical bound states in slotted high-contrast gratings.” JOSA B 33, no. 12 (2016): 2472-2479.
- Zhao, Yunfei, Longju Liu, Xiangwei Zhao, and Meng Lu. “Enhanced photothermal lens using a photonic crystal surface.” Applied Physics Letters 109, no. 7 (2016): 071108.
- Liu, Longju, Haris A. Khan, Jingjing Li, Andrew C. Hillier, and Meng Lu. “A strain-tunable nanoimprint lithography for linear variable photonic crystal filters.” Nanotechnology 27, no. 29 (2016): 295301.
- Wu, Hsin‐Yu, Longju Liu, Meng Lu, and Brian T. Cunningham. “Lasing emission from plasmonic nanodome arrays.” Advanced Optical Materials 4, no. 5 (2016): 708-714.
- Huang, Yin, Longju Liu, Michael Johnson, Andrew C. Hillier, and Meng Lu. “One-step sol–gel imprint lithography for guided-mode resonance structures.” Nanotechnology 27, no. 9 (2016): 095302.
- Mu, Zhongde, Xiangwei Zhao, Yin Huang, Meng Lu, and Zhongze Gu. “Photonic crystal hydrogel enhanced plasmonic staining for multiplexed protein analysis.” small 11, no. 45 (2015): 6036-6043.