613 Morrill Rd.
Ames, IA 500112100
Core Area(s): Computing and Networking Systems, Wireless Networking and Mobile Computing, Sensor Networks and Internet of Things, Information Assurance, Cyber Security
Department’s Strategic Area(s): Cyber Infrastructure; Data, Decisions, Networks & Autonomy
Google Scholar Profile: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=9jH6uzIAAAAJ&hl=en
- Shen Fu, Dong Qin, George Amariucai, Daji Qiao, Yong Guan, Ann Smiley, “Artificial Intelligence Meets Kinesthetic Intelligence: Mouse-based User Authentication based on Hybrid Human-Machine Learning,” In Proc. ACM Asia Conference on Computer and Communications Security (ASIACCS), May 2022.
- Vishal Deep, Mat Wymore, Alexis Aurandt, Vishak Narayanan, Shen Fu, Henry Duwe, Daji Qiao, “Experimental Study of Lifecycle Management Protocols for Batteryless Intermittent Communication,” In Proc. IEEE 18th International Conference on Mobile Ad Hoc and Smart Systems (MASS), October 2021.
- Vishal Deep, Vishak Narayanan, Mat Wymore, Daji Qiao, and Henry Duwe, “HARC: A Heterogeneous Array of Redundant Persistent Clocks for Batteryless, Intermittently-powered Systems,” In Proc. IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS), December 2020.
- Mat Wymore and Daji Qiao, “RIVER-MAC: A Receiver-Initiated Asynchronously Duty-Cycled MAC Protocol for the Internet of Things,” In Proc. IEEE 43rd Annual Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC), Milwaukee, WI, July 2019.
- Mat Wymore and Daji Qiao, “An Opportunistic MAC Protocol for Energy-Efficient Wireless Communication in a Dynamic, Cyclical Channel,” IEEE Transactions on Green Communications and Networking, 2(2), 2018.
- Xueshu Zheng, Shualing Yang, Naigao Jin, Lei Wang, Mat Wymore, and Daji Qiao, “DiVA: Distributed Voronoi-based Acoustic Source Localization with Wireless Sensor Networks,” In Proc. IEEE INFOCOM, April 2016.
- Mat Wymore, Yang Peng, Xiaoyun Zhang, and Daji Qiao, “EDAD: Energy-Centric Data Collection with Anycast in Duty-Cycled Wireless Sensor Networks,” In Proc. IEEE WCNC, March 2015. [Best Paper Award]
- Brian Peck and Daji Qiao, “A Practical PSM Scheme for Varying Server Delay,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology (TVT), 64(1), 2015.
- Zi Li, Yang Peng, Daji Qiao, and Wensheng Zhang, “Joint Aggregation and MAC Design to Prolong Sensor Network Lifetime,” In Proc. IEEE ICNP, October 2013.
- Xi Chen, Prateek Gangwal, and Daji Qiao, “RAM: Rate Adaptation in Mobile Environments,” IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (TMC), 11(3), 2012.