613 Morrill Rd.
Ames, IA 500112100
Core Area(s): computing and networking systems, secure and reliable computing, information assurance, cyber security, wireless networking and mobile computing, sensor networks and Internet of Things
Department’s Strategic Area(s): Cyber Infrastructure; Data, Decisions, Networks & Autonomy
Google Scholar Profile: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=9jH6uzIAAAAJ&hl=en
- Mat Wymore, Vishal Deep, Vishak Narayanan, Henry Duwe, and Daji Qiao, “Lifecycle Management Protocols for Batteryless, Intermittent Sensor Nodes,” In Proc. IEEE 39th International Performance Computing and Communications Conference (IPCCC), November 2020.
- Shen Fu, Dong Qin, Daji Qiao, and George Amariucai, “RUMBA-Mouse: Rapid User Mouse-Behavior Authentication Using a CNN-RNN Approach,” In Proc. IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security (CNS), June 2020.
- Mat Wymore and Daji Qiao, “RIVER-MAC: A Receiver-Initiated Asynchronously Duty-Cycled MAC Protocol for the Internet of Things,” In Proc. IEEE 43rd Annual Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC), Milwaukee, WI, July 2019.
- Mat Wymore and Daji Qiao, “An Opportunistic MAC Protocol for Energy-Efficient Wireless Communication in a Dynamic, Cyclical Channel,” IEEE Transactions on Green Communications and Networking, 2(2), 2018.
- Xueshu Zheng, Shualing Yang, Naigao Jin, Lei Wang, Mat Wymore, and Daji Qiao, “DiVA: Distributed Voronoi-based Acoustic Source Localization with Wireless Sensor Networks,” In Proc. IEEE INFOCOM, April 2016.
- Mat Wymore, Yang Peng, Xiaoyun Zhang, and Daji Qiao, “EDAD: Energy-Centric Data Collection with Anycast in Duty-Cycled Wireless Sensor Networks,” In Proc. IEEE WCNC, March 2015. [Best Paper Award]
- Brian Peck and Daji Qiao, “A Practical PSM Scheme for Varying Server Delay,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology (TVT), 64(1), 2015.
- Jinsheng Zhang, Wensheng Zhang, and Daji Qiao, “S-ORAM: A Segmentation-based Oblivious RAM,” In Proc. ACM ASIACCS, June 2014.
- Zi Li, Yang Peng, Daji Qiao, and Wensheng Zhang, “Joint Aggregation and MAC Design to Prolong Sensor Network Lifetime,” In Proc. IEEE ICNP, October 2013.
- Xi Chen, Prateek Gangwal, and Daji Qiao, “RAM: Rate Adaptation in Mobile Environments,” IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (TMC), 11(3), 2012.