- Leah Eilers, Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
- Mackenzie Schwartz, Chemical and Biological Engineering Department
- David Welshhons, Engineering Administration
- Ashley Morton, Engineering Student Services
- Caitlin Trom, Aerospace Engineering Department
We will notify participants of open Steering Committee positions, for the 2021-2022 Improve You Program year our steering committee positions have all been filled.
Become a Member of the Steering Committee
The following items explain the responsibilities of committee members.
- The commitment to the committee is a 3-year term.
- The steering committee has standing meetings that meet bi-monthly.
- The steering committee provides program direction and execution through efforts and outcomes outlined in the guiding document.
- Every member of the committee is expected to participate in programming efforts, idea generation, execution of program responsibilities, and active recruitment.