2520 Osborn Dr.
Ames, IA 500111046
B. Tech., Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (1999)
M.S., University of California (2002)
Ph.D., University of California (2005)
Core Area(s): Computing and networking systems, communications and signal processing
Department’s Strategic Area(s): Data, decisions, networks & autonomy
Google Scholar Profile: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=tSTjVf4AAAAJ&hl=en
- L. Tang+ and A. Ramamoorthy, “Coded Caching Schemes with Reduced Subpacketization from Linear Block Codes”, IEEE Trans. on Information Theory, 2018 (to appear).
- B. Li, A. Ramamoorthy and R. Srikant, “Mean-Field-Analysis of Coding versus Replication in Large Data Storage Systems”, ACM Transactions on Modeling and Performance Evaluation of Computing Systems,vol. 3(1), pp. 3:1-3:28, 2018
- Aditya Ramamoorthy, Anindya B. Das and Li Tang, “Straggler-resistant distributed matrix computation via coding theory“, IEEE Sig. Proc. Mag., 2020 (to appear).
- Li Tang, Konstantinos Konstantinidis and Aditya Ramamoorthy, “Erasure coding for distributed matrix multiplication for matrices with bounded entries“, IEEE Comm. Letters, vol. 23(1), pp. 8-11, Jan. 2019.
- K. Konstantinidis+ and A. Ramamoorthy, “Leveraging Coding Techniques for Speeding up Distributed Computing”, IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM), 2018.
- Aditya Ramamoorthy, Li Tang and Pascal O. Vontobel, “Universally Decodable Matrices for Distributed Matrix-Vector Multiplication“, IEEE Intl. Symp. on Information Theory, 2019.