Adjunct Assistant Professor
2520 Osborn Dr.
Ames, IA 500111046
Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, University of Wisconsin (2009)
M.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Wisconsin (2006)
B.S., Electrical Engineering, Iowa State University (2002)
Core Area(s): Communications and signal processing, nonlinear signal processing, sparse signal processing, compressed sensing, machine learning
Department’s Strategic Area(s): Data, decisions, networks & autonomy
Google Scholar Profile: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=-Yge2L0AAAAJ&hl=en
- Bolstad A, B Van Veen, and R Nowak, “Causal Network Inference via Group Sparse Regularization,” IEEE Trans. Sig. Proc., 59(6), 2628-2641 (2011).
- Bolstad AK, BD Van Veen, and RD Nowak, “Space-time event sparse penalization for magneto/electroencephalography,” NeuroImage, 46(4) 1066-1081 (2009).
- Bolstad AK, JE Vian, JD Chisum, and Y Suh, “An Array-based Compressed Sensing Receiver Architecture,” 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Phased Array Systems and Technology, (2016).
- Bolstad A, and BA Miller, “Sparse Volterra Systems: Theory and Practice,” IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP) (2013).
- Bolstad A, BA Miller, J Goodman, J Vian, and J Kalyanam, “Identiﬁcation and Compensation of Wiener-Hammerstein Systems with Feedback,” IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP) (2011).