Assistant Teaching Professor [CCE E]
Office426 Town Engr.
813 Bissell Rd.
Ames, IA 500111066
- Ph.D., Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Nevada, Reno, 2013
- M.A.Sc., Civil Engineering, Carleton University, Canada, 2009
- B.Eng., Civil Engineering, Petra Christian University, Indonesia, 2007
Areas of interest
- Response of structures subjected to extreme events (earthquake, wind, blast, etc.)
- Experimental large-scale testing on structural systems and components
- Nonlinear dynamic analysis of structures
- Advanced materials for structural engineering applications
- Behavior, analysis and design of concrete structures
- Non-destructive evaluation of structures
- Engineering education