One goal of Toying with Technology is to be in contact with all pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade schools throughout Iowa. We hope to bring the positive message of excitement for engineering and technology to all young people in Iowa. Our program travels to many schools, and several classes also visit our lab on the ISU campus.
- Engineer Girl: Project that brings attention to the opportunity that engineering represents to all people at any age, but particularly to women and girls.
- The Junior Engineering Technical Society: Explore the exciting world of engineering.
- Project Lead the Way: STEM Education Curriculum for Middle and High School Students
- Teach Engineering: Teacher-tested, standards-based engineering content for K-12 teachers to use in science and math classrooms
Complete Engineering Unit Lesson Plans Available for View and Use:
- Alternative Energy Unit
- Biodiesel Energy Unit
- Geothermal Energy Unit
- Hydroelectricity Unit
- Solar Energy Unit
- Wind Energy Unit
Toying with Technology Course Project Packets
- Click Here to view TWT Projects