General College and Departmental Scholarships
Hundreds of scholarships are available to distribute among current qualified engineering students in amounts ranging from $250 to $12,000.
- How to fill out the scholarship application Seminar 2017-18 presentation (PDF)
- Scholarship Application Instructions and tips (PDF)
Office of Student Financial Aid
Explore the Financial Aid website for information related to:
Learn & Earn
Iowa State College of Engineering students will find there are many opportunities to “learn & earn.” Students work at a job, often in their chosen field, and earn a paycheck—it’s a great way to gain real-world experience and help pay for your education.
- Undergraduate research positions give the opportunity to work with faculty on cutting-edge engineering research projects.
- Internships and co-ops are available with a wide range of employers in the field of engineering.
- Work study jobs can be found within engineering and non-engineering offices at the university.
Many jobs are available through the College Work Study (CWS) program for students who meet financial-need requirements as determined by the FASFA and the criteria of individual employers for available work-study positions.
Engineering International Engagement is now offering scholarships for students who wish to study abroad. Please visit the International Engagement website for additional information. http://www.engineering.iastate.edu/studyabroad/sample-page/scholarships-financial-aid/
Iowa State’s Honors Program offers several grants and scholarships to its members.
The majority of our annual scholarships are funded by hundreds of individual and corporate partners. Without their generous support, our scholarship program would not be possible. Given the number of donors that support our scholarship program, we do not list them all individually. If you would like information regarding a specific award or donor, please contact Lindsie Shoultz (email@example.com, (515) 294-4883) with the College of Engineering Development Office.