A (Amar) Ramapuram-Matavalam
2520 Osborn Dr.
Ames, IA 500111046
1. Ramapuram Matavalam A.R.; V. Ajjarapu, “Sensitivity based Thevenin Index with Systematic Inclusion of Reactive Power Limits,” in IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 932-942, Jan. 2018.
2. Ramapuram Matavalam A.R.; V. Ajjarapu, “PMU based Monitoring and Mitigation of Delayed Voltage Recovery using Admittances,” in IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 4451-4463, Nov. 2019.
3. Ramapuram Matavalam A.R.; A. Singhal and V. Ajjarapu, “Monitoring Long Term Voltage Instability due to Distribution & Transmission Interaction Using μPMU & PMU Measurements,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 873-883, Jan. 2020.
4. K. Guddanti; Ramapuram Matavalam A.R. and Y. Weng, “PMU-based Distributed Non-iterative Algorithm for Real-time Voltage Stability Monitoring,” in IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 5203-5215, Nov. 2020.
5. S. Liu; D.C. Mocanu; Ramapuram Matavalam A.R.; et al. “Sparse evolutionary deep learning with over one million arti cial neurons on commodity hardware”, in Neural Computing and Applications Vol. 33, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00521-020-05136-7