The College of Engineering has established an Emergency Grant to assist students who have unexpected financial emergencies.
The grant is available on a first come, first serve basis with no guarantee of monetary award. The amount of the grant will not exceed the amount of need stated by the student and is available only once per academic year with a maximum of two awards during students’ academic career at ISU.
Graduate eligibility criteria:
- An earned minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0, and be in good academic standing
- Majoring in an Engineering discipline
- Must have exhausted all other aid options
- Evidence of working with Accounts Receivable Office or Office of Student Financial Aid to attempt to pay outstanding debt
An emergency is defined as an occurrence out of the student’s control during a semester which threatens their ability to remain in school, including but not limited to:
- Natural disaster
- Unplanned disaster to self or immediate family
- Injury or death of a family member
- Catastrophic event impacting financial status
Contact email@example.com with questions or for application information.