Log in to CyHire: https://cyhire.iastate.edu/employers
From your CyHire Homepage:
Under the ‘Shortcuts‘ link on your homepage, click ‘Create Information Session/Presentation’ and fill in all the required fields:
- Location of Information Session: Enter TBD and we will reserve an on-campus room for you. You can also choose to host your session in the Memorial Union or with a student group, but need to get the request approved by Career Services first. More information on locations can be found here.
- Session Start date and time.
- Session End date and time.
- # of Students Expected: This does not need to be an exact number, just an estimate
- Description of Event: Write a brief description of the event including the location, how you want students to dress for the info session, and if refreshments will be served.
- Information Session Type: Select the primary college you would like to meet students from. Please note, majors from any college may be selected regardless of the college chosen here.
- Desired Majors: Select the majors for which the info session is being held.
- Event Attire: You can choose to indicate the type of attire you would like students to wear to your event.
Note: In order to request an information session, you must have Information Session account services. If you do not see the option to Request Information Session on your CyHire homepage, please contact us to obtain access to this service (firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-294-2540).