The College of Engineering Diversity Committee addresses recruiting and diversity issues in the college to serve as the liaison to the Campus Diversity Committee.
Initially, the committee has been charged with:
- Researching best practices from other institutions for faculty and staff recruitment.
- Sharing best practices between departments.
- Being “one stop shopping” for recruitment committees for learning:
- How to conduct a search that results in a diverse candidate pool.
- How to interview with diversity in mind.
- Addressing any climate issues that we may have in the college.
2015-16 Diversity Committee Members
Matt Frank, Committe Chair, IMSE
Steve Hoff, ABE
Steve Holland, AERE
Derrick Rollins, CBE
Matt Rouse, CCEE
Julie Rursch, ECpE
Sriram Sundararajan, ME
Martin Thuo, MSE
LeQuetia Ancar, Student Services