To apply for the Biomedical Engineering Minor Program, follow these steps:
- Complete the “Curriculum Change” form (PDF) available from the Iowa State University Registrar’s office. See “Minor Requirements” to fulfill requirements for the Bioengineering Minor.
- Obtain required signatures:
- Professor in Charge, Biomedical Engineering Minor Program
- Student’s academic advisor
- College of Engineering
- Submit the completed form in the College of Engineering undergraduate advising office.
Students are strongly encouraged to consult either their undergraduate academic advisor or a member of the advisory committee for assistance during the application process.