The College of Engineering advances cutting-edge research and provides practical, value-added education within buildings that contain high-tech classrooms and extensive research and computer laboratories. Located on the west side of Iowa State’s campus, our facilities continue to grow as we expand and adapt our programs to meet the grand challenges of the 21st century.
- Big research experience building a small device: Mentoring duo creates first-of-its-kind portable viscosity instrument
- Senior lecturer leaves lasting legacy of mentoring and service
- Janessa Boley receives learning community achievement award
- Three engineering postdocs win research and seed funding awards
- Trusted advisor, strong example: Rehmann wins ISUAA Faculty-Staff Inspiration Award