The College of Engineering advances cutting-edge research and provides practical, value-added education within 11 buildings that contain high-tech classrooms and extensive research and computer laboratories. Located on the west side of Iowa State’s campus, our facilities continue to grow as we expand and adapt our programs to meet the grand challenges of the 21st century.
- Iowa State named a partner in new Department of Energy bioenergy research center July 19, 2017
- Iowa State structural engineering graduate student earns Freeman Fellowship July 18, 2017
- ASEE presents award to ECpE University Professor Diane Rover July 17, 2017
- Playing with atoms, experiencing Cyclone engineering at SWE U July 13, 2017
- Gift from ADM will boost chemical engineering student group July 13, 2017