Iowa State University (ISU) will provide full tuition PhD scholarships for up to 20 selected students who obtain living allowance scholarships from the China Scholarship Council (CSC).
The CSC funding provides for: living expenses, student health insurance, round trip airfare to Iowa, and visa application fees for up to four years. Students who receive these scholarships are entitled to the full range of benefits available to all PhD students at ISU, including excellent cutting-edge research opportunities and numerous areas of academic study. The ISU environment enjoys a low cost of living and is friendly, safe and diverse with a large international population. Located in Ames, Iowa, ISU is just hours from major cities such as Chicago, Kansas City, and Minneapolis.
Interested applicants must apply separately to ISU and the CSC. The application to the CSC must include an offer of a tuition scholarship by ISU.
- You must be a citizen & permanent resident of the People’s Republic of China, at the time of application;
- You must not be currently working or studying abroad;
- You must return to China upon completion of your PhD studies;
- You must fulfill all the academic entry requirements set by Iowa State University, including a high level of English language proficiency;
- You must fulfill all the requirements of the CSC
- Apply to ISU for admission to a Ph.D. program online at: https://www.applyweb.com/apply/isu/
- Specify in your application that you are applying for the CSC/ISU Joint Scholarship Program
- Apply to CSC in accordance with the regulations and procedures set out by CSC – http://www.csc.edu.cn
|Iowa State University||China Scholarship Council|
|Engineering International Engagement
College of Engineering
112 Marston Hall
Ames, Iowa 50011, USA
|Division of American and Oceanian Affairs
Level 13, Building A3, No. 9
Beijing 100044, P.R. China