- Communications Specialist
- Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering
Main Office307 Town Engr
Ames, IA 50011-1066
Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- B.S. Journalism & Mass Communication/Political Science, Iowa State University, 2015
- Adobe Creative Cloud use
- Social media management
- Informational and scholarly writing
- Promotional design
- Website management and mapping
Brief BiographyTindall is the communications specialist for Iowa State University's Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering. She oversees the communication techniques of the department, including publications, social media, image presentation and website management. She aids with outreach and communication to alumni, students and other audiences. Tindall is a native of northwest Iowa. She enjoys dancing, biking and running, and watching adventure movies in her free time.
Honors and Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society - 2015
- Kappa Tau Alpha Journalism Honor Society - 2015