- Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Assistant Director, Bridge Engineering Center
- Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering
Main Office2711 South Loop Drive Suite 4700
Ames, IA 50010
Other Office(s)327 Town Engineering
Ames, IA 50011
- Ph.D. Civil Engineering, University of Minnesota, 2016
- M.C.E. Civil Engineering, University of Minnesota, 2013
- B.S. Civil Engineering, Iowa State University, 2012
Honors & Awards
- University Transportation Centers Student of the Year Award Recipient (2016)
- University of Minnesota Dept. of Civil Engineering Graduate Fellow (2012-2013)
- Sommerfeld Travel Grant Award Winner (2014, 2016)
- TRB Annual Meeting Travel Student Award (2013, 2014, 2015)
- National Merit Commended Scholar
- Freeseman, K., Khazanovich, L., Hoegh, K., Nojavan, A., Schultz, A. E., Chao, S. (2016). “Nondestructive monitoring of subsurface damage progression in concrete columns damaged by earthquake loading”, Engineering Structures, Volume 114, 1 May 2016, Pages 148-157, ISSN 0141-0296,http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2016.02.017.
- Freeseman, K., Hoegh, K., Izevbekhai, B., Khazanovich, L. (2016). “Effect of Early Opening on Concrete Pavement Fatigue Damage.” Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 2590. DOI 10.3141/2590-11.
- Freeseman, K., Hoegh, K., Khazanovich, L. (2015). “Characterization of Concrete at Various Freeze-Thaw Damage Conditions Using SH-Waves.” Proceedings of the 42nd Review of Progress in Quantitative Nondestructive Evaluation (QNDE), 26-31 July, Minneapolis, MN. http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4940463.