James A Davis
- Vice Provost/Chief Information Officer
Main Office2680 Bdshr
Ames, IA 50011-2031
Ph.D., Computer Science, Iowa State University (1984)
M.S., Electrical Engineering, Iowa State University (1982)
B.S., Computer Science, Iowa State University (1975)
Enterprise information security strategies, risk management, computer security education
Core Research Area: Secure and reliable computing
Strategic Area: Cyber infrastructure
- Yasinsac, A., and J. A. Davis. 2004. "Modeling protocols for secure group communication in ad hoc networks." In Lecture Notes in Computer Science . Ed. B. Christianson, B. Crispo, J. Malcolm, M. Row, 243. Springer-Verlag.
- Jacobson, D., and J. A. Davis. 2004. "Computer security faculty development workshop." In Proceedings of the 2004 Frontiers in Education . 20-23 October, Savannah, Georgia.
- Davis, J. A., and M. Dark. 2003. "Teaching students to design secure systems." IEEE Security & Privacy 1 (2, March).
- Davis, J. A., and M. Dark. 2003. "Defining a curriculum framework in information assurance and security." In Proceedings of the 2003 ASEE Annual Conference . 22-25 June, Nashville, Tennessee.
- Holeman, S., G. Manimaran, J. A. Davis, and A. Chakrabarti. 2002. "Differentially secure multicasting and its implementation methods." Computers & Security 21 (8, November): 736-49.